1. Who can I contact regarding Investor Relations?
Andrew Demott, Jr., Chief Financial Officer Phone: 727-803-7135;
Hala Elsherbini, Three Part Advisors Phone: 214-442-0016; [email protected]
2. Who does Superior use for its financial audits?
Superior has retained the services of Mayer Hoffman MCann P.C. as independent auditors of its financial statements.
3. What is Superior’s year end?
The Company has a 52/53 week fiscal year ending on the Saturday nearest December 31.
4. Does Superior pay a cash dividend?
We intend to pay regular quarterly distributions to our shareholders, the amount of which may change from time to time. Future distributions will be declared and paid at the discretion of our Board of Directors, and will depend upon cash generated by operating activities, our financial condition, capital requirements, and such other factors as our Board of Directors deem relevant.
5. What is the stock symbol and CUSIP number for Superior shares?
Superior’s stock symbol is (“SGC”) and its CUSIP (Committee on Uniform Security Identification Procedures) number is 868358102. Superior Uniform Group, Inc. is listed on the NASDAQ Global Market Exchange (“NasdaqGM”).
6. Who is the transfer agent and registrar for Superior Uniform Group?American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, LLC