1. Who can I contact regarding Investor Relations?
Michael W. Koempel, Chief Financial Officer Phone: 727-803-7108;
Email our Investor Relations Company at [email protected]
2. Who does SGC use for its financial audits?
Superior has retained the services of Grant Thornton LLP as independent auditors of its financial statements.
3. What is SGC’s year end?
The Company’s fiscal year ends on December 31.
4. Does SGC pay a cash dividend?
We intend to pay regular quarterly distributions to our shareholders, the amount of which may change from time to time. Future distributions will be declared and paid at the discretion of our Board of Directors, and will depend upon cash generated by operating activities, our financial condition, capital requirements, and such other factors as our Board of Directors deem relevant.
5. What is the stock symbol and CUSIP number for SGC shares?
SGC’s stock symbol is (“SGC”) and its CUSIP (Committee on Uniform Security Identification Procedures) number is 868358102. Superior Group of Companies, Inc. is listed on the NASDAQ Global Market Exchange (“NasdaqGM”).
6. Who is the transfer agent and registrar for Superior Group of Companies?American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, LLC
Looking for personalized financial solutions? Join Charter Oak Federal Credit Union in Uncasville and access a full range of banking services and products designed with you in mind. From checking accounts to home loans, we have what you need to manage your money and credit