HPI – High Performance Identity TM, is a leading designer and manufacturer of corporate uniforms and image apparel. Headquartered in Dunwoody, Georgia, we develop & manage award-winning uniform & employee identity programs for many of the largest brands in the food service, retail, transportation, security and hospitality industries. HPI leverages state-of-the-art web technology, apparel design, distribution and global manufacturing to deliver the best purpose-built uniform solutions to our customers world-wide. HPI is the $150 million corporate uniform division of Superior Group of Companies. TM (NASDAQ: SGC)
The Program Implementation Manager is a key member of the business development team and works on various activities to support the sales process. This role facilitates the on-boarding of new client programs by developing the project plan and driving accountability for execution of the plan across: product development, inventory planning, website set-up, vendor transition, and sales.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
•Facilitates new business projects from the RFP process through onboarding of new customer accounts.
•Creates timelines in Microsoft Project that considers HPI processes, dependencies, task duration, and resources.
•Manages the process and the schedule, and leads meetings to track progress, communicate key deadlines
•Holds all departments/team members accountable for time-sensitive deliverables including:
–Sales & Marketing to manage the uniform program RFP, RFI and new opportunity process and ensure deadlines are met
–Sourcing (import and domestic) to request costing
–Finance to analyze profitability and determine retail pricing
–Merchandising to coordinate design and sample presentations
–Product Development to coordinate uniform in-field wear tests, provide sample and approval status
–Inventory Planning to determine contract maximum levels of new products
–IT to ensure website development is on track
•Evaluates acquired inventory and works with teams to set up consignment programs
•Develops relationships with key contacts by reacting quickly to their requests, often with tight deadlines
•Manages multiple projects simultaneously at various stages of their development
•Transitions new clients to the appropriate account manager
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• 5+ years of client onboarding and/or account management experience
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Manufacturing or apparel experience a plus
• Experience working in Microsoft Project or similar project management program
• Process Management – Program Implementation Managers take a systematic approach in contributing to making the company’s workflow more effective, efficient, and capable of adapting to an ever-changing environment.
• Quality Focus – Program Implementation Managers ensure that all work in one’s own area of the business, throughout the organization, by vendors, suppliers, etc. is performed with excellence and to high standards for quality and integrity.
• Information Seeking – They are driven by an underlying curiosity and desire to know more about things, people, or issues. This involves going beyond routine questions and includes digging or pressing for exact information; resolving discrepancies by asking a series of questions; or conducting less-focused environmental scanning for opportunities or miscellaneous information that may be used in the future.
• Planning and Priority Setting – They identify the priorities, processes, and practical actions that are necessary to achieve an objective or an idea. This requires developing detailed action or project plans, including objectives, accountabilities, time frames, standards, review stages, and contingencies.
• Communicating – They provide the information required by others in a concise, direct, and unambiguous way. They perceive how the message affects the receiver and strive to ensure that the receiver clearly understands the specifics and function of the message.
• Negotiating – They identify key bargaining points for all parties and work effectively toward win-win solutions.
• Organizational Savvy – Program Implementation Managers gather and accurately assess information related to the organization’s formal and informal communication channels and power relationships.
**Along with a generous Compensation Package, the company offers an excellent Benefits Package, including Medical, Dental, Bonus Eligibility, a Defined Contribution Plan (e.g. 401(k)), Life Insurance, Long Term Disability and a Flexible Spending Account.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, or other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.Apply Now
It’s rewarding working at a place that gives back in so many ways. Superior Uniform is part of the Adopt-A-Shore program and has been hosting on-site blood drives since 1987! Participating in these activities really makes me feel like part of a great team.
I’ve been a part of the Superior family for six years… and appreciate all of the extras offered. Like an on-site Yoga class, a walking program and monthly wellness and nutrition seminars. It feels good knowing I’m important to the company as a person.
The average employee tenure at Superior Group of Companies is 15 years and I’ve personally been part of the Superior Group of Companies family for 14 years. I am delighted to work for a company that provides such great job stability for their employees.
I’m proud to be part of such a wildly diverse team of talent. No matter how different our backgrounds and skill sets might be, each of us is appreciated for our contribution to our common goals. To me, that is truly the meaning of teamwork.
Superior is a publicly traded company who does business nationally… but here I’m not just a number. The opportunity for career enrichment is unlimited and my ideas are taken seriously.
Fashion Seal Healthcare provides cutting edge uniform programs and image apparel for our customers. It makes me proud to be part of a company that continually strives for apparel innovation, and is recognized for it within the textile industry.