Digital Shelf Content Manager (Remote)
CID Resources is a fashion-forward, cutting edge, leading manufacturer of medical apparel and accessories. Every day we strive to capture the fresh, fun and exciting essence of uniforms for medical professionals across the globe.
As a Digital Shelf Content Manager on our eCommerce team, you will manage and maintain the product catalog data and content for CID Brands (Wonderwink, Carhartt and Zoe and Chloe). You will own the syndication of product content across eCommerce retailer channels and brand.com websites as well as help to enable core capabilities that power & enhance the development and syndication of eCommerce PDP content.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leads content syndication strategy & implementation through our product information management system (Salsify), including, image, copy and rich media
- Traffics and syndicates product content across key retailers via direct API, template exports, and retailer content portals, ensuring the content is accurate and meets retailer requirements
- Owns troubleshooting of publication issues, working with agency partners, brand teams, and sales teams to ensure roadblocks to submissions are resolved
- Partners with Digital and Marketing Team members on publication calendars, anticipating syndication needs for upcoming projects and ongoing optimizations
- Manages and benchmarks content performance metrics, providing reports and optimization recommendations
- Partners with IT and sales teams to build out new channels, APIs, workflows, and capabilities to scale syndication
- Partners with customer teams to manage new item setup for the launch of new items on retailer channels
- Stays current on PIM updates and releases and develop strategy for new PIM enhancements and retailer connections, partnering with the IT team to execute and test
- Deploys and maintains brand store content, enhanced content, and brand.com website content
- Supports PDP projects, including innovation, content optimizations, revamps, brand store pages, and enhanced (A+) content
- Creates and executes optimization plans to increase product ranking. Measure the impact of content updates on PDP performance
- This role has the potential to support and grow into other demand generation roles on ecommerce team.
- BA / BS degree in related field or equivalent experience in content syndication and management
- 2-5 years experience in retail syndication as a platform administrator
- 2+ years’ experience working with eCommerce retail channels, including Amazon and Walmart
- Ecommerce and CPG experience is essential
- Experience with all aspects of Salsify implementation
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills; strong interpersonal and relationship skills
- Must be a self-starter willing to operate at both a strategic and tactical levels
- Ability to streamline and automate unstructured and complex processes
- Experience working with data analytics, data sets, and SaaS platforms
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Strong drive for speed and simplification of processes
- Creative thinker who is comfortable presenting ideas and results to stakeholders at different levels
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with large product catalogs preferred
- Salsify admin certification preferred
- Experience working in a consumer-packaged goods (CPG), fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG), consumer durables industry, and/or retail strongly preferred
- Process Management – Project Managers take a systematic approach in contributing to making the company’s workflow more effective, efficient, and capable of adapting to an ever-changing environment.
- Quality Focus – Project Managers ensure that all work in one’s own area of the business, throughout the organization, by vendors, suppliers, etc. is performed with excellence and to high standards for quality and integrity.
- Information Seeking – They are driven by an underlying curiosity and desire to know more about things, people, or issues. This involves going beyond routine questions and includes digging or pressing for exact information; resolving discrepancies by asking a series of questions; or conducting less-focused environmental scanning for opportunities or miscellaneous information that may be used in the future.
- Planning and Priority Setting – They identify the priorities, processes, and practical actions that are necessary to achieve an objective or an idea. This requires developing detailed action or project plans, including objectives, accountabilities, time frames, standards, review stages, and contingencies.
- Communicating – They provide the information required by others in a concise, direct, and unambiguous way. They perceive how the message affects the receiver and strive to ensure that the receiver clearly understands the specifics and function of the message.